About the team...
IRIS is a Digital Product, Talent Acquisition Agency Startup that is deep rooted in the digital community. We have an in-depth knowledge of the industry and we know what it takes to build Powerful Product Teams.
We are connecting product teams with the most exciting product people. We don’t just skills and experience match, we find the missing piece of the puzzle, it’s about belonging, not placing.
Using our community of product people, we can introduce our clients and candidates to many of the brightest minds working in technology and innovation today. With a background in digital product ourselves, IRIS has the understanding and the network to bring our clients the rockstar they’ve been waiting for!
About the role...
We are looking for an experienced and connected Digital Recruitment Consultant with real entrepreneurial flair to help supercharge our recruitment efforts. You’ll have access to some leading brands and a community of product makers thanks to our close links to the industry and wider digital community. But it’s not all give, we would love you to bring a great network with you, both clients and candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity to help the team build this startup recruitment business to reach our lofty aspirations. This offers you the opportunity to genuinely own your success - the digital product world is your oyster.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Build your own recruitment ‘desk’ to include whales and start ups, internationally
- Account manage existing clients, and deliver a great service
- Source outstanding digital product candidates within the digital product space
- Build a bench of digital product candidates interested in both permanent and contract opportunities
- Video screen candidates with a suitable profile and experience
- Undertake interviews with pre-screened candidates
- Introduce suitable candidates to the client either in response to a vacancy or speculatively.
- Spot opportunities to grow existing clients spend and exceed their expectations
- Build an industry network through social media, events and meetups
- Organise and manage direct marketing campaigns
- Organise interviews and give regular feedback to both candidates and clients
- Manage the whole recruitment lifecycle from vacancy brief through to job offer, start date and onboarding
- Build the turnover with a keen eye on profit margins
- Worked in an agency or start-up environment in a recruitment function for a minimum of 3/4 years.
- Experience in successfully recruiting digital / tech roles
- Extensive connection within the digital product industry
- Demonstrable experience in building a client and candidate database
- Evidence of smashing ambitious targets
- Successfully managed client relationships resulting in tangible growth
- Extensively created and used branding materials and social channels to support the marketing drive for talent.
- Highly confident communicator with all levels of seniority across a business.
- Expert negotiator with candidates to ensure their requirements around family, fit, freedom, fortune and fun are met - in line with the needs of their role.
- Galvanise hiring managers to review and meet with talent at speed.
- Competent Networker - you represent your business and clients with ease, knowing what they do, and where they can help talent.
- Focused on quality matching rather than hitting target numbers - the numbers follow if the quality is right!
- Highly creative, and able to bring a business to life in the eyes of talent where others can’t.
- Competent in social media corporate communications. e-marketing campaign execution, and copywriting skills.
- Exceptional organiser and administrator of talent acquisition activities.
- Expert at business growth and a stand out hunter
- Can do - This attitude is your DNA.
- Customer-centric - Everyone is your customer and important to you.
- Eager to learn - Every day is a school day.
- Entrepreneurial - Curiosity, hunger and drive get you out of bed in the morning.
- Professional - Considerate and a great listener.
- Resilient - Despite the knocks, you never lose energy or focus.
- Technophile - hold a strong interest in technology and innovative digital products
We’d love it if you…
- Have an inspiring background in recruitment
- Know your Product Manager from your Product Owner
- Had involvement in supporting clients with their EVP creation and execution
- Dabble in writing code, even if its a side hustle
There’s loads of great reasons to join IRIS. Alongside our annual weekender, we hold regular company training events, Labs days, share breakfast and wind-down drinks every Friday, whether that be in person or remotely..
Just to let you know...
We're thrilled with the applications we receive for our roles, and love taking the time to review them, but unfortunately we’re not able to reach out to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application we’ll definitely be in contact with you!