1 week ago
Surrey Heath Competitive Contract
Job Reference: 402998
Senior Product Designer Surrey
We are passionate about encouraging people to eat well and live sustainably. We do this by championing smaller suppliers who we trust to provide the very best products for us to deliver to the doorstep. Our mission is to deliver a positive impact on local communities, the environment and ultimately you. Deeply rooted as a British icon, we strive to continue both the milkman legacy and its expansion. We now conveniently deliver over 200 exceptional products ordered via our website and app to doorsteps around the country before 7am
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Designer for a fixed term of 12 months; you’ll be responsible for the full cycle product design from product vision through to implementation. You will help to deliver end-to-end product experiences, from research and discovery into defining opportunities, from ideating and prototyping, user-testing into shipping, measuring and iterating. You will be based at our Camberley office with a hybrid working model-in the office 2 to 3 days per week.
We pride ourselves on offering support to help develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Your Key Deliverables for the Senior Product Designer: -
• Take concepts and ideas into user-centered deliverables, including personas, user journeys, user flows and wireframes.
• Leading in close collaboration with Product Managers and other stakeholders the discovery, conception, design and development process to bring great ideas to life.
• Test hypotheses to validate or invalidate early, high-level assumptions. Using experiments, research and data to challenge and validate design decisions in an ongoing development process that strives to always improve the customer experience.
• Identify design patterns and create a reusable 'design system’ to tackle common problems and increase consistency of product delivery.
• Conduct user research to better understand our customers
Your Experience & background for the Senior Product Designer: -
• Minimum of 5 years of full-time work experience as a UX or Product Designer
• Experience with prototyping tools and the skills to rapidly iterate and test proposed solutions
• Ability to confidently run design sessions, articulate requirements and translate these into user stories and visual concept
• Proven to create a product that elegantly solves customer pain points