Posted on behalf of
Location: Solihull, West Midlands, UK
- A permanent job in a positive working atmosphere and a motivated international team
- An attractive salary package with training and development opportunities
- Challenging tasks and development opportunities in an exceptionally fast paced, international company and a fascinating area of responsibility
- Flat hierarchies and a trusting, supportive relationship with one another
- 26 days holiday and additional long service days
- Develop and lead UI design, tools and processes.
- Championing design standards and UX patterns.
- Responsible for all design artefacts produced from initial discovery and user journey mapping through to the execution of UI design.
- Be the voice for UX within the organisation working with teams across the business to educate and influence.
- Improve existing products and services using insights and persuasive recommendations.
- Lead the UI design for a suite of new web apps and desktop apps.
- Provide recommendations to refresh established software currently used in the automotive industry.
- Conduct user testing and provide end-user feedback.
- Deeply understand the customers you are designing for.
- Brainstorm concepts, create mockups and then translate into intuitive designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders such as developers and product managers.
Your profile (Essential):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of 3 years UI/UX design experience
- Expert in graphic design of web apps
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work
- Expert in wireframing and mockups
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS
- Expert use of tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to create infographics and iconography
- Good humoured, proactive personality with high levels of initiative and integrity
- Strong communication skills and teamwork skills
Additional preferred experience: